Saturday, October 23, 2021

happy halloween! my halloween fits + a cool thing that ajhq did (for once)

hey jammers! it's october, which means it's halloween, aka one of my favorite holidays! 

night of the phantoms is hands-down my favorite season of aj- the aesthetics are amazing, bitter sweets is super fun, and spooky old bones SLAPS. ajhq doesn't need to go so hard for it but i'm so glad they do

(i'm probably gonna make a part 2 of this post about general night of the phantoms stuff and why i like it so much)

without further ado, here's my halloween outfits:

 

first off, my bunny cosplaying as her phantom oc... who wears an umbrella hat i guess. y'know what, good for her!

 

for snow, i didn't have them dress up as anything in particular, i just mashed up some fun items into an outfit i like :]

here's two of my more halloween-y pets:

 

patchpaw, my favorite pet! i think he looks really cool :] (i love all my pets equally but he's my favorite lol)

 

pointyteeth, my toxic slutch giraffe! a great pet for when you're irradiating yourself in the lake of toxic slutch at the spooky party

 

speaking of the spooky party, it takes place in an epic haunted manor den. but this year, along with re-releasing the epic haunted manor, ajhq also re-released the original haunted manor! (a smaller version that doesn't have the toxic sludge, basement, or the forest)

which is pretty cool for people who don't like big dens, but the best part is.....

THEY MADE IT NONMEMBER!!! 

this was done very quietly... i don't remember seeing the jamaa journal mention this, so if you haven't checked the den shop then you probably didn't know this

 

so yeah! go get yourself a newly nonmember haunted manor

 - jrl4547 (spooky version)

(for my halloween banner i decided to make it look like something from a really bad creepypasta. enjoy the copious amount of airbrush and the overuse of the color red <3)

2 comments:

commenting rules:

1. this blog is meant for all ages! therefore, no cursing and the like
2. no hateful, mean or bigoted comments
3. lastly, no spam (that doesn't mean "don't send long comments"! i love those)

these rules may be updated if i think a new one needs to be added. now that you've read these, have fun commenting on my blog!

animal jam discord server!

hey y'all! as you can tell, i am not active on blogger, but i do still play aj! i mostly talk about it on my animal jam discord server, ...