Wednesday, June 30, 2021

wildflower75's dtiys entry!

this is an entry for the draw this in your style contest by wildflower75!

barely got this in on time but hey, at least it's still the 30th (in my time zone at least)

for why this took so long to make, tl;dr i couldn't find the sketchbook i made the original sketch in so i didn't want to start the digital piece until i had the sketchbook but then i couldn't find it so i ended up finally sitting my butt down and drawing this whole thing today haha

fun fact: i usually draw humans/ humanoid characters, so this was a nice challenge for me! it was nice stepping out of my comfort zone and drawing animals for once


-------------------------------

also, here's the original! i meant to change the blue fox's position more but i accidentally didn't lol


-------------------------------

bonus: the digital sketch


-------------------------------

that's it! have a good day/night,



2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for entering, you made them look awesome!

    Also, which animal do you want me to draw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad you liked my drawing!!! ty for hosting the contest

      can you draw the seal in my signature?

      Delete

commenting rules:

1. this blog is meant for all ages! therefore, no cursing and the like
2. no hateful, mean or bigoted comments
3. lastly, no spam (that doesn't mean "don't send long comments"! i love those)

these rules may be updated if i think a new one needs to be added. now that you've read these, have fun commenting on my blog!

animal jam discord server!

hey y'all! as you can tell, i am not active on blogger, but i do still play aj! i mostly talk about it on my animal jam discord server, ...