Tuesday, April 20, 2021

first post

hello everyone, and welcome to animal jam stuff!

some background on me: my username is jrl4547, and i've been playing animal jam for over 6 years. i made my first account in october 2014, and discovered animal jam blogs later that year. i became obsessed with them- i still have 38 of those animal jam blogs bookmarked on my school chromebook, and that's not even counting non-blog animal jam content, like the animal jam stories wiki!

i really wanted to make an animal jam blog back then, but i never did, mostly because i didn't have an email at the time. finally, in 2016, i made one. unfortunately, i was getting less interested in aj at the time, and my phase of really wanting a blog had passed. because of that, the blog was very short lived, only posting from march-june 2016. here's the blog if you're interested 

i actually did attempt to come back on that blog a few months ago. however, do to a variety of reasons, i decided to move to blogger (the only reason i made the blog on weebly was because i didn't have a google account in 2016 lol)

so, here i am! what'll be on this blog? talking about glitches, lore, animal jam history, and anything animal jam related that i'm interested in making a post about. what probably won't be on this blog? update reviews and item alerts- i've tried doing the former before (and didn't really like it), and i'm not interested in doing the latter.

also, this blog is aj classic only! i don't play mobile haha

anyways, welcome to the blog!

banner with the text "jrl4547" between an animal jam bunny + animal jam seal

(also the blog's theme is basically a default theme rn, i'll customize it eventually)

2 comments:

  1. Haii!

    I'm excited that you're going to start posting here! I think I actually recognize your other blog.. I may have come across it a year back or so!!

    Welcome to the AJ blogging "community", and I can't wait to view your posts!

    ~popcorn

    Haha, there goes another one of my bookmarks X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tysm! that's really cool if you previously found my old blog- it definitely wasn't a well-known one haha.

      thank you for the warm welcome! i'm excited to start becoming more active in here

      Delete

commenting rules:

1. this blog is meant for all ages! therefore, no cursing and the like
2. no hateful, mean or bigoted comments
3. lastly, no spam (that doesn't mean "don't send long comments"! i love those)

these rules may be updated if i think a new one needs to be added. now that you've read these, have fun commenting on my blog!

animal jam discord server!

hey y'all! as you can tell, i am not active on blogger, but i do still play aj! i mostly talk about it on my animal jam discord server, ...